This webinar presents findings from a Cross-Country Case Study Comparison of over 20 case study analyses in 8 countries, on how to engage hard-to-reach (HTR) energy users in the residential (vulnerable households) and non-residential (small business) sectors. This includes a discussion on:
- high-level overview of objectives and results from relevant case studies;
- what audience characterisation was undertaken, including data collected on demo/psycho/firmographics and barriers;
- what the best engagement strategies were to reach these HTR audience groups;
- recommendations for policy makers and programme managers.
- Dr Sea Rotmann, HTR Task Leader, New Zealand
- Dr Danielle Butler, NEA, UK
Last update: January 19, 2022