Published December 1999
>> Download report
- Distribution transformers represent an important focus for energy efficiency initiatives.
- They are a worthwhile area for R&D, demonstration and promotional effort.
- The potential for reducing losses from distribution transformers affects strategies on energy efficiency and global warming.
- An action plan should be developed to achieve these goals.
- The strategy should be carefully co-ordinated, technically sound, and involve partners from all the supply chain.
Last updated March 30, 2023
Please sign in to leave a comment.