Join the Battery Academy
Subscribe to the mailing list and we'll send you a flash alert when new webinars in this series are scheduled.
Date & Time
November 29, 2023; 10h00 - 12h00 CET
- Eduard Piqueras, Eurecat
- Christoph Breitfuss, Virtual Vehicle Research
- Nick De Bie, Flanders Make
- Carlos Ziebert, KIT
- Daniel Koch, THI
- Chris Allen, TWI
- Hans-Georg Schweiger, THI
During the webinar speakers will present the latest developments and innovations beyond the state of the art in battery testing, from insights into aging, performance, and safety testing, cell testing for digital twin parameterization, to pioneering cell testing activities and modeling approaches. The event will conclude with a panel discussion uncovering common insights and lessons learned across cluster activities.
- Undergraduate, graduate, or master students willing to learn about methodologies for testing and validation of battery packs.
- Researchers from universities or research centers specializing on testing components for automotive applications and EV batteries.
- Professionals from companies in the electromobility sector (OEMs, Tier 1 and Tier 2).
- Members of other European projects.